- 200 g basmati rice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 4 celery stalks, cut into 2 mm slices
- 40 g fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 100 g soy sauce
- 2 cans of tuna in oil, drained
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- ¼ bunch parsley, finely chopped
- grated zest of 1 lime
Rice and Tuna Stir Fry
Gluten Free Diet
Excludes foods containing gluten, such as wheat, barley, rye and their by-products.
Dairy Free Diet
Excludes foods such as milk, yoghurt, cheese and their by-products.
Egg Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to this food.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Prepare the basmati rice.
- Place a pan over medium heat.
- Add the olive oil, spring onions and garlic.
- Sauté until golden and add the celery and ginger.
- Sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the basmati rice and tuna.
- Sauté for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly so that it does not stick to the pan.
- Add the soy sauce, stir gently and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- When ready, remove from heat and add the spring onion, parsley and lime zest.
- Stir and serve.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by