- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 15 g ginger, fresh
- 1 chili pepper
- 4 tortillas
- 1 cabbage
- 3 carrots
- 500 g shrimps, jumbo
- 100 g sole fish, fillet
- 300 g squid
- 300 g octopus
- 1 tablespoon(s) sunflower oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) curry, ground
- 1 teaspoon(s) chili flakes
- 100 g soy sauce
- 1/2 bunch coriander, finely chopped
- 2 slices lime(s), to serve
Dairy Free Diet
Excludes foods such as milk, yoghurt, cheese and their by-products.
Egg Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to this food.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Cut the onion, garlic, ginger, pepper, tortillas, cabbage, and carrots into thin slices.
- Clean the shrimps, fish, calamari, octopus, and wash them well.
- Cut the fish, the calamari, and the octopus into 3-4 cm pieces.
- In a large frying pan, add the sunflower oil and place it over medium heat.
- Add the calamari, octopus, shrimps and sauté for 3-4 minutes until nicely golden.
- Remove from the heat, transfer them into a bowl and set them aside until needed.
- In the same frying pan add the onion, garlic, pepper, ginger, and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the cabbage, the carrot, and keep sautéing for 2-3 more minutes.
- Add the curry, chili flakes, salt, pepper, the tortillas, and mix with a wooden spoon.
- Deglaze the pan with the soy sauce and add the fish, the shrimps, the octopus, and the calamari. Mix with a serving spoon and remove the frying pan from the heat.
- Serve with the finely chopped fresh coriander and the lime slices.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by