- 4 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 onion
- 1 leek
- 1 clove of garlic
- 100 g white wine
- juice, of 1 lemon
- zest, of 1 lemon
- juice, of 1 orange
- zest, of 1 orange
- 2 tablespoon(s) honey
- 500 g spinach
- 100 g water
- 4 sea bass, fillets
Sea Bass Fricassee
Gluten Free Diet
Excludes foods containing gluten, such as wheat, barley, rye and their by-products.
Dairy Free Diet
Excludes foods such as milk, yoghurt, cheese and their by-products.
Egg Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to this food.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Place a deep pan over high heat and add 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Finely chop the onion, leek and garlic.
- Add to the pan and stir. Season with salt and pepper and sauté for 2-3 minutes, until the vegetables caramelize nicely.
- Deglaze the pan with the wine and allow it to evaporate for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the lemon zest, lemon juice, orange zest, orange juice and honey. Mix.
- Add the spinach and water. Cook for about 5 minutes, until the spinach wilts.
- Add the sea bass fillets, pepper and 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Cover pan with lid, lower heat to medium and simmer for 4 minutes.
- Serve with orange wedges, finely chopped dill and extra virgin olive oil.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*The nutritional chart and the symbols refer to the basic recipe and not to the serving suggestions.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by