- 1 kilo sardines
- 2 cloves of garlic
- ½ cup white wine
- olive oil, for the lemon olive oil
- olive oil
- 1 lemon
- oregano, optional
Sardines in a Lemon Olive Oil Sauce
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat oven to 220* C (428* F) Fan.
- Clean the sardines or tell your fishmonger to do it for you.
- Wash them, season them with salt and spread them out in an ovenproof baking dish.
- Thinly slice 2 cloves of garlic and add them to the baking dish.
- Drizzle with some olive oil and add the wine.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the wine evaporates.
- The sardines are ready!
- While they are baking, prepare the lemon olive oil sauce and pour over the cooked sardines. You can also add some oregano.
- Serve with your choice of salad.
Rate this recipe You need to login