- 3 tablespoon(s) ghee butter
- 500 g salmon, fillet (250 g/fillet)
- 1 onion
- 2 clove(s) of garlic
- 200 g baby spinach
- 250 g coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon(s) turmeric
- 1 spring onion
- 1/4 bunch parsley
Pan-fried salmon in butter ghee sauce
Gluten Free Diet
Excludes foods containing gluten, such as wheat, barley, rye and their by-products.
Egg Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to this food.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Heat 1 tablespoon butter ghee in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper, and sauté them in the pan for 2 minutes on each side.
- Remove the fillets from the frying pan and transfer to a plate.
- Finely chop the onion and the garlic.
- Heat the remaining butter ghee in the frying pan and sauté the onion and the garlic for 2 minutes, until they are tender and lightly golden.
- Add the spinach and sauté for 1-2 more minutes until the spinach leaves soften and wilt.
- Add the coconut milk, the turmeric, salt, pepper, mix, and allow 2-3 minutes for the mixture to boil and for the milk to thicken.
- Return the salmon fillets into the frying pan and mix them well with the sauce, until they are covered.
- Finely chop the spring onion, the parsley, and add them to the pan.
- Mix and serve.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by