- 600 g salmon fillet (boneless)
- olive oil
- 6-8 tablespoons lemon juice (separated in half)
- 4 zucchini
- 200 g cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 300 g spinach, thawed if frozen or fresh
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme, only the leaves
- balsamic cream
- ground hazelnuts
Salmon Saute with Spinach and Cherry Tomatoes
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
For sautéed salmon:
- Cut the salmon fillet into portions (100-150 g each), vertically. Use a knife to make 2-3 diagonal slashes on the skin side. This will help the fish cook better.
- Drizzle with some olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a pan over medium to high heat. Place the salmon pieces into the pan skin side down. Press down gently with a spatula and brown on both sides.
- You will know when the fish has browned sufficiently when you try to turn it over with your spatula and it does not stick to the pan, but lifts easily.
- When browned on both sides, add the balsamic cream and lemon juice.
- When the liquids start to thicken, remove from heat.
- Slice the zucchini into thick 1 cm rounds.
- Add some olive oil to the pan. Sauté the zucchini over medium to high heat.
- Add the spinach. Sauté for 2 minutes until it starts to wilt and lose its volume.
- Add the cherry tomatoes and fresh thyme. Sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add the balsamic cream and lemon juice.
- Serve with ground hazelnuts, extra fresh thyme, salt and pepper.
Nutrition information per 100 gr.
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by