- 1 kilo salmon, fillets, bones removed
- 250 g cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon(s) dry breadcrumbs
- 1/2 bunch dill, finely chopped
- lemon zest, of 2 lemons
- lemon juice, of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil, for cheese mixture
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil, to brush fillets
- 1 puff pastry sheet
- 1 egg yolk
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat oven to 190* C (370* F) Fan.
- Brush the salmon fillets with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a nonstick pan over high heat. When it gets very hot, add the salmon fillets and brown them for 1 minute on each side.
- When ready, set them aside to cool. You can even put them in the refrigerator to cool faster.
- Combine the soft cheese, dill, breadcrumbs, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a bowl. Stir until it becomes a thick paste.
- Divide the mixture into 4 equal parts. Spread each part of the cheese mixture over the skinless side of each salmon fillet. It should be a thick layer.
- Spread out the puff pastry on a working surface. Divide it into 1 cm strips.
- Wrap the strips around each salmon fillet, creating a “meshing” of puff pastry. The ends of the strips should be tucked beneath the fillets, on the skin side.
- Spread the surface of the puff pastry with the egg yolk dilute in a little water.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the puff pastry turns golden brown.
You can make a little extra cheese mixture and serve it along with the salmon fillets. It is absolutely delicious!!
Nutrition information per 100 gr.
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by