- 200 g green beans, frozen
- 200 g peas
- 1 cucumber
- 1 chili pepper, greek
- 1 avocado(s)
- 1 zucchini
- juice, of 2 limes
- zest, of 2 limes
- 50 g olive oil
- 500 g tuna, fresh
- 50 g sesame seeds
- mint, finely chopped
Tuna with green salad
Gluten Free Diet
Excludes foods containing gluten, such as wheat, barley, rye and their by-products.
Dairy Free Diet
Excludes foods such as milk, yoghurt, cheese and their by-products.
Egg Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to this food.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- In a pot, add water and boil it. When it comes to a boil, add the beans and peas and boil for 3-4 minutes over medium to high heat.
- When both are cooked, strain and transfer to a bowl filled with water and ice (the ice is used so that they don’t lose their color and to stop the boiling).
- Cut the cucumber in half and then into 4, in slices. Cut in slices the pepper, peel and cut the avocado and zucchini and place them in a bowl.
- In the bowl with the vegetables, add the lime zest and juice, 25 g oil, salt, pepper and mix.
- Cut the tuna into large 3-4 cm pieces. Brush with 25 g oil, season with salt and pepper and sauté in the pan for 2-3 minutes over high heat.
- Remove tuna from pan and cut into 2 cm slices.
- Serve the tuna on top of the salad and sprinkle with the sesame and mint.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by