- 3 breams, scaled and gutted
- 2 medium potatoes, cut into thin slices
- 2 tomatoes, cut into thin slices
- 1 onion, cut into thin slices
- 3 stars anise
- 2 lemons, cut into thin slices
- 1 finochio, cut into thin slices
- 100 ml white wine
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chrithmum (sea fennel), for serving
- ½ bunch parsley, for serving
- 7 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 7 sprigs fresh thyme
1 hour 10 minutes
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat oven to 180*C (350* F) Fan.
- Peel the potatoes and cut into thin slices. Cut the tomato, onion and finochio into thin rounds. Cut the lemons into thin slices.
- Transfer the potatoes, onions and finochio to a bowl. Drizzle with some olive oil and season with salt, pepper and some fresh thyme. Toss to coat.
- Spread the vegetable mixture onto the bottom of a baking pan 30x40 cm.
- Season the fish with salt and pepper and drizzle with some olive oil. Fill the belly cavity with lemon slices and some fresh rosemary.
- Place the fish over the layer of vegetables in the baking pan. Cover with 3 tomato slices. Add the wine, olive oil and spices.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes.
- When ready, remove from oven and serve with fresh parsley and chrithmum (sea fennel).
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.