- 400 g whole wheat spaghetti
- 1 onion, medium
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 100 g olives, sliced into rounds
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 400 g can of chopped tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon oregano, only the leaves
- 1 tablespoon basil, only the leaves
- 1 tablespoon thyme, only the leaves
- ½ teaspoon chili flakes
- 750 g water
- 1 vegetable bouillon cube
Spaghetti alla Puttanesca in 10 Minutes
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Dairy Free Diet
Excludes foods such as milk, yoghurt, cheese and their by-products.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Put the pasta in a wide, deep pot. If they don’t fit you can break them in half.
- Finely chop the onion and garlic and add them to the pot.
- Add the olives, capers, chopped tomatoes, oregano, basil, thyme, chili flakes, salt and pepper.
- Then add the water along with the vegetable bouillon cube.
- Place the pot over low heat and let it simmer for 8-10 minutes, stirring often with a large spoon.
- When ready, season to taste and serve
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by