- 70 g macaroni
- 120 g milk
- 100 g cheddar, grated
- 1 teaspoon(s) parsley, finely chopped
Quick mac 'n' cheese
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- In a 500 ml ovenproof mug, add the macaroni, milk, salt and pepper.
- Place the mug on a deep dish in case the milk boils over.
- Microwave for 1 minute at 1.000 Watts.
- Remove from microwave and mix with a spoon so that the pasta doesn’t stick to the bottom of the mug. Repeat the same process 3 times – cooking for 1 minute each time and mixing in between.
- The macaroni should be almost cooked. Add the milk that has spilled over onto the plate back into the mug and microwave again for 1 minute.
- Add the grated cheese and microwave again for 20-30 seconds, until the cheese melts and coats the surface.
- Sprinkle with the finely chopped parsley and serve immediately.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by