- 500 g large pasta shells
- 600 g chicken cutlets, cut into small cubes
- 650 g tomatoes, cut into small cubes
- 200 ml heavy cream
- 150 g finely chopped onion
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon curry powder, you can add ½ if you like a milder taste
- cayenne pepper
- 150 g grated gouda or your choice of cheese
- parsley, finely chopped, for serving
- rocket leaves
Baked Chicken Stuffed Pasta Shells
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
Thank you to our member Katerina Lemoni for her smart, quick and inexpensive recipe!!
- Preheat oven to 180* C (350* F) Fan.
- Boil the pasta shells to soften them a little. About half the amount of time they would need to cook properly. (Half the time the instructions on the box indicate.) Drain them and place them back in the pot. Add a little olive oil and stir so they don’t stick together until the filing is done.
- Cut the chicken into small pieces.
- Heat some olive oil in a pan. Add the pieces of chicken, garlic and onion.
- Sauté until they turn golden and add the finely chopped tomato.
- Add the curry powder, pepper, cayenne pepper, salt, oregano and finely chopped parsley.
- As soon as the sauce thickens, set it aside until it is cool enough to handle so you can fill the pasta shells.
- Fill the pasta shells and place them in a 25x30 cm glass baking dish.
- Add the heavy cream and the grated cheese.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, until the cheese melts and turns golden.
- Serve with some rocket leaves.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by