- 300 g pasta (we recommend shells or any kind of thicker cut pasta shape)
- 250 ml heavy cream 35% fat
- 100 g cheddar cheese
- 100 g cream cheese
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- ½ bunch of parsley, finely chopped
- 4 tbsps. breadcrumbs
- 150 g spinach, finely chopped
- 200 g feta cheese
- olive oil
Baked Pasta with Spinach and Feta Cheese
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat the grill in the oven to 250* C (480* F)
- Add the pasta to a pot of salted, boiling water. Cook for 8 minutes, until al dente. When ready, reserve 100 g of pasta water and drain.
- In a mixer, beat the heavy cream and cream cheese, until fluffy. Remove the bowl from the mixer and add the reserved pasta water. Beat with a hand whisk until the mixture is completely combined.
- Add almost all of the grated cheddar cheese along with the mustard and stir. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Finally, add the spinach, feta cheese and parsley.
- Transfer both the pasta and the cheese mixture to 23x32 cm baking dish. Mix to combine.
- Sprinkle with breadcrumbs, the remaining grated cheddar cheese, salt, pepper and spray with some olive oil.
- Place under the grill, in the oven for 12 minutes.
Make sure the pasta is removed from the boiling water while still al dente, because it will be cooked more in the oven.
Nutrition information per 100 gr.
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by