- 1 kilo champignon mushrooms
- 3-4 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 onion
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 sprig(s) rosemary
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1 teaspoon(s) chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon(s) granulated sugar
- 2 mushroom bouillon cubes
- 1 tablespoon(s) tomato paste
- 50 g red wine
- 400 g canned tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon(s) thyme
- 330 g lasagna
- 300 g mixed cheeses, grated
- 300 g feta cheese
- 250 g milk
- 250 g heavy cream 35%
- 1 tablespoon(s) thyme
Mushroom and feta lasagna
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat the oven to 180ο C (356ο F) set to fan.
- Place a frying pan over high heat and add the olive oil.
- With your hands, crush the mushrooms into irregular pieces and add them into the pan.
- Cut the bell peppers into small pieces, the onion into slices and add them into the pan.
- Finely chop the garlic and add it into the pan along with rosemary, thyme, salt, pepper, and sauté for 8-10 minutes until the mushrooms decrease in volume.
- Add the tomato paste, cumin, cinnamon, chili flakes, and sauté.
- Deglaze the pan with the wine, add the sugar, the canned tomatoes, and mix for 2-3 minutes.
- In a greased 32x25 cm baking pan, line 5-6 lasagna sheets on the whole surface. Spread half of the filling, the 1/3 of the cheeses, and half of the feta cheese crumbled.
- Cover with another layer of lasagna and repeat the same process one more time.
- In a bowl, mix the heavy cream, milk, and pour them over the lasagna.
- Sprinkle with the last batch of the grated cheeses, cover with aluminum foil, and bake for 40 minutes. Uncover and bake for 20-30 minutes, until they are golden.
- Remove from the heat and serve.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by