- 500 g white button mushrooms, cut in half
- 4 country sausages, cut in half and sliced (400 g)
- 1 package of lasagna
- 1 jar tomato pasta sauce (400 g)
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- olive oil
- 300 g heavy cream
- 1 cup red wine
- 200 g grated cheeses (various)
Sausage and Mushroom Pizza-Lasagna
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat oven to 200* C (390* F) Fan.
- Heat a pan until it gets very hot. Add some olive oil. Add the mushrooms and sauté. After a few minutes, add half the bouillon cube and the wine. Cook for about 5 minutes to allow all of the wine to evaporate.
- Add the heavy cream (reserve 5 tablespoons to use further on) and pepper. We don’t want a very thick sauce so do not let it cook too long, about 3 minutes more. Transfer mixture to a bowl and set aside.
- Wipe down pan and brown the sausages to give them some extra flavor. Add the jar of pasta sauce. Simmer for 3 minutes. Season to taste.
- Brush some oil on the bottom of a 25x35 cm pyrex or baking dish. Spread 6 lasagne sheets. Spread ½ the mushroom -cream mixture over them. Sprinkle with cheeses (reserve 5 tablespoons to use further on).
- Add another 6 lasagne sheets. Spread ½ the sausage mixture over them.
- Repeat the same process with 6 lasagne sheets and the remaining mushroom-cream mixture and another 6 lasagne sheets and the remaining sausage mixture. You should have 4 layers of lasagne and mixtures.
- Cover with a final layer of 6 lasagne sheets.
- In a bowl, combine the reserved heavy cream and reserved cheeses along with some pepper. Spread over the final layer of lasagne sheets.
- Cover baking dish with aluminum foil and bake for 35 minutes. Uncover and bake for another 10 minutes until golden and bubbly.
If you aren’t a fan of sausages, you can use smoked turkey!
Nutrition information per 100 gr.
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by