- 250 g spaghetti, Νο 6
- 50 g olive oil
- 100 g butter
- 3 clove of garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) chili flakes
- 600 g shrimps, large, shells and heads removed but tail on
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) coriander, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) turmeric, powder
- 100 g spinach, baby
- 100 g parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 tablespoon(s) coriander, fresh, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) zest, lime
- 1 tablespoon(s) juice, lime
Lemon pasta with prawns
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Place a pot full of a generous amount of salted water over high heat and bring to a boil. Add the pasta and boil for 1 minutes less than the instructions on the box.
- Drain the pasta and transfer to a bowl. Add half of the olive oil, toss and keep warm.
- In the meantime, place a large, deep pan over medium to low heat.
- Carefully add the remaining olive oil, 50 g of butter, garlic and chili flakes. Sauté for 1-2 minutes, until they start to release their aroma.
- Add the prawns and sauté for 1 minutes, until they start to lose their translucence and turn rosy.
- Add the salt, pepper, coriander, turmeric and spinach. Continue to sauté for 2-3 minutes, until the spinach wilts.
- Carefully add the pasta to the pan, turn up heat and add the remaining butter, cheese, fresh coriander and the lime (or lemon) zest.
- Toss thoroughly to combine all of the ingredients and serve with lime juice (or lemon juice) that should be added at the very last minute.
- Check seasoning and serve immediately.
It is very important to have all the ingredients ready at the same time, so it can be served with perfectly cooked prawns and al dente pasta.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by