For the Greek tzatziki sauce
- In a bowl, add the yogurt and the vinegar.
- Use a mortar and pestle to mash the garlic along with the olive oil. Add it to the bowl with the yogurt.
- Finely chop the dill, add it to the bowl, season with salt and pepper. Mix.
For the pasta
- Chop of the ends of the cucumber and discard. Keep the skin on and dice cucumber into 5 mm cubes. Chop the tomatoes into 5 mm cubes also.
- Place a large pot full of a generous amount of salted water over high heat and bring to a bowl. Add the pasta and boil according to the directions on the package. When ready, drain and toss with some olive oil.
- When the pasta cools a little, add the tzatziki sauce and the diced cucumbers and tomatoes.
- Top with finely chopped dill, season with pepper, drizzle with olive oil and serve!