- 300 g linguine pasta
- ½ yellow chili pepper
- ½ green chili pepper
- 1 red chili pepper
- 1 fresh ginger
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 300 g crabmeat
- 2 medium tomatoes, ripe
- 2 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme, finely chopped
- juice from 1 lime
- ½ batch fresh coriander, only the leaves
- olive oil, for drizzling
- lime wedges, for serving
Spicy Crab Pasta
Dairy Free Diet
Excludes foods such as milk, yoghurt, cheese and their by-products.
Egg Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to this food.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Low in Sugars Diet
Limits all sources of added sugars and encourages the reduction of high-carbohydrate (high glycemic index) foods. A claim that a food can be classified as LS can be made when it contains less than 5 gr of sugars per 100 gr of solid food or 2.5 gr of sugars per 100 ml of liquid food.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Place a pot full of salted water over high heat and bring to a boil.
- Add the linguini and boil according to the directions on the package. It should take about 5-6 minutes but make sure they are al dente.
- When ready, remove from heat and drain. Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil so that they don’t stick together and set aside.
- Place a nonstick pan over medium heat.
- Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil, chili peppers, ginger, thyme, garlic and sauté.
- Add another tablespoon of olive oil and the crabmeat. Stir and sauté.
- Add the lime juice, grated tomatoes and stir.
- Add the pasta and toss. When all of the liquid evaporates, the pasta is ready.
- Remove from heat and add the coriander.
- Top the spicy crabmeat pasta with a few more thinly sliced chili peppers and lime wedges.
- Drizzle with some olive oil, salt, pepper and serve.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*The nutritional chart and the symbols refer to the basic recipe and not to the serving suggestions.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by