- 200 g spaghetti, boiled
- 100 g tomato sauce, or canned tomatoes
- 1 egg
- 50 g dry breadcrumbs
- 150 g mozzarella, grated
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- basil leaves, optionally
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Low in Sugars Diet
Limits all sources of added sugars and encourages the reduction of high-carbohydrate (high glycemic index) foods. A claim that a food can be classified as LS can be made when it contains less than 5 gr of sugars per 100 gr of solid food or 2.5 gr of sugars per 100 ml of liquid food.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Finely chop the spaghetti and transfer them to a bowl.
- Add the tomato sauce, the egg, the dry breadcrumbs, half of the mozzarella, salt, pepper, and mix well with a serving spoon.
- Heat the olive oil in a 20 cm frying pan with a lid, placed over high heat, and add the pasta mixture into the pan. Sauté for 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the remaining mozzarella, lower the heat, and cover with the lid. Allow 2-3 minutes for the mozzarella to melt.
- Remove the pan from the heat.
- Sprinkle with the basil leaves and serve.
- If you want the cheese to become even more golden, you can transfer the pan to a preheated oven to 200ο C (390ο F) set to grill, for 3 minutes.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by