- 750 g tortellini, cheese
- 4 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 green bell pepper
- 200 g cherry tomatoes
- 250 g heavy cream 35%
- 250 g mixed cheeses
- 1 teaspoon(s) nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon(s) chili flakes
- 250 g feta cheese
- oregano, fresh, to serve
Cheesy baked tortellini
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat the oven to 200ο C (390ο F) set to fan.
- In a pot with boiling water, add salt and the tortellini.
- Boil for 3-4 minutes until the tortellini are tender.
- Drain, drizzle with 2 tablespoons olive oil and set them aside.
- Finely chop the onion, the garlic, and the pepper.
- Heat a frying pan with 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium heat, and add the vegetables.
- Sauté for 3-4 minutes until the vegetables are tender, and remove from the heat.
- Halve the cherry tomatoes.
- In an ovenproof 40x27 cm baking dish add the tortellini, vegetables, cherry tomatoes, heavy cream, cheese mix, nutmeg, chili flakes, and pepper.
- Crumble the feta cheese with your hands and add it to the baking dish with the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix using a serving spoon, and bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes until the cheese melts.
- Serve with fresh oregano.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by