- 500 gr of all-purpose flour
- 5 eggs
- 2 tbsp.olive oil
- 1 tbsp. salt
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- All we need is a mixer…place all the ingredients in a bowl and mix with a bread hook until it forms a nice elastic dough…
- We check the dough to see it has the right consistency if not continue to mix for a couple of more minutes.
- If you don’t have a mixer available you can knead the dough with your hands. It’s not that difficult it just takes a little more time.
- Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and place it in the refrigerator to rest, for at least an hour. Remove from the refrigerator and either through a pasta maker or with a rolling pin we make very thin sheets of dough….
- To give some shape to our pasta we just need a very sharp knife. You can cut our sheets of pasta in many ways without any particular shape. Strips, noodles, or fold the sheet over and cut to make rounds to form Tagliatelle. We just need to make sure that the pieces are even in size so that we don’t have an issue when we boil them.
- We can boil them immediately while they are fresh in salted water for 3-4 minutes or else let them dry and store them in a container for 3-4 days.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.