HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!
Here we are, already in the second day of the New Year and I’m feeling very happy and content! In a couple of days I will be getting back to Greece and I’ve started trying to put my thoughts in order… trying to set my goals for the year 2017…
I have so many thoughts and ideas swirling around in my mind that I don’t know where to begin. Let me try…
So this year… I would very much like to:
- Eat at the 20 best restaurants in the world.
- Open a chain of 20 restaurants around the world.
- Open my 1st restaurant in the international space station.
- Collect and try some hallucinogenic honey, which comes from bees that have their hives in the cliffs of the Andes.
- Learn how to flirt with a fugu fish.
- Make the best souvlaki in the whole world!
Of course it is said that 80% of people’s resolutions are neve kept because they forget all about them within the first month of the New Year when things go back to normal. So what I really wish for 2017 is for all of us to be healthy and well! And of course to have a healthy appetite for cooking that is full of creativity!
Lots of love, hugs and kisses for a Happy 2017!!!