July 11, 2018
Are you getting married or are you baptizing your child?
comments powered by Disqus
In order to take part in the contest:
- Visit my official Facebook page.
- Leave a comment under this post, tagging a friend who is getting married or baptizes her/his child and give her/him the candies (koufeta).
- 2 lucky winners will win 12 packages with all my favorite flavors.
The winners will be chosen by a drawing that will be conducted live on my Facebook page.
Contest begins: 11/7
Contest ends: 17/7 at 11:59 p.m.
Winner drawing: 18/7
- To take part in the contest, it is mandatory to comment under the contest post.
- The drawing will take place through the woobox.com platform.
- Two winners and two runners up will be selected. The results will be posted as a comment under the contest post in Akis Petretzikis’ official Facebook page.
- Participants should be over 18 years of age.
- In order to receive the prize, a valid I.D. will have to be presented.
- In order to receive the prize, the winners and runners up will be contacted to send their personal details in a message (inbox) on my official Facebook page within 15 calendar days after the drawing.
- If it is not possible to get in touch with the contest winners within 15 calendar days from the day of the drawing, they will lose their claim to the prize. The prize will be automatically transferred to the chosen runners up.
- If it is not possible to get in touch with the runners up within 15 calendar days from the day of the drawing, they will also lose their claim to the prize.
- The prize can only be sent within the country of Greece.
- The prize is only meant for the winner or runner up chosen and cannot be traded in for money or other gifts and cannot be transferred to another person.
- By submitting his/her personal data, each participant expresses consent in accordance to Law Ν. 2472/1997 in effect, as the personal data being used by the contest organizer himself by automated or non-automated means solely for the running the contest.
- The participants recognize and accept, unconditionally, that the contest may be affected or interrupted temporarily due to Internet problems. In general, performance, emails and data transmissions, as well as accessibility may experience fluctuations or interruptions that are entirely dependent on the capabilities of the existing technology on which they are based and are beyond the control and responsibility of the contest promoter.
- In order to take part in the contest no purchase is necessary.
- The contest promoter has the right to change the rules of participation or to cancel the contest for an important reason.
- Participation in the contest shall be construed as an unconditional acceptance of these terms.