- 3 cups nuts (I used almonds and walnuts)
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 1/2 cups light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/3 cup salted butter (if you do not have any then use normal butter and add about 3/4 of a teaspoon of salt).
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Προσθήκη στο “Bιβλίο Συνταγών” μου
Πρέπει να συνδεθείτε
- OK.. so what you do is take a glass container that can hold 4 litters of liquid.
- You add everything there apart from the nuts and the vanilla extract.
- Put the nuts in a pan and put them in the oven at 180C for 10-15 minutes..
- The bowl with the sugars etc you put in the microwave and zap it in the max power for 5 minutes.
- Remove it from the microwave using mitts or towels as it will become VERY VERY hot.
- Stir it with a wooden spatula. Put it in the oven for another 5 minutes. Remove it in the same manner and add the nuts..
- Zap it for another 5 minutes and after that check the temperature with a thermometer. It should be 115C.
- If it is not (as it was in my case) zap it for some more time till the temp reaches that. (took me 2 tries of 3 minutes).
- Then you remove it from the oven and let it sit for 30 minutes. Add the vanilla extract and stir quickly till it gets all cloudy...
- Using 2 spoons put pieces of it on partchment paper and let it rest for another 30 minutes. After that time it is ready to eat...
Βαθμολογήστε τη συνταγή Πρέπει να συνδεθείτε