- 600 g cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 onion
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 5 sprigs fresh thyme, finely chopped
- 150 g sandwich bread, toasted
- 100 g cheddar cheese, grated
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Low in Sugars Diet
Limits all sources of added sugars and encourages the reduction of high-carbohydrate (high glycemic index) foods. A claim that a food can be classified as LS can be made when it contains less than 5 gr of sugars per 100 gr of solid food or 2.5 gr of sugars per 100 ml of liquid food.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat oven to 180* C (350* F) Fan.
- Boil the cauliflower florets in a generous amount of salted water for about 10 minutes, until it softens.
- Drain and place on paper towels to drain completely. Finely chop the florets with a knife or in a food processor.
- Finely chop the onion.
- In a bowl, add the finely chopped cauliflower, onion, egg, egg white, thyme, crumbled sandwich bread, cheddar, salt and pepper.
- Mix with your hands until all of the ingredients are completely combined and you are able to work with it.
- Shape mixture into oval bites (25 g each). You should be able to make about 30 bites.
- Line a 30x40 cm baking pan with parchment paper and place the cauliflower bites over it, one next to the other.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until golden.
- When ready, remove from oven and serve.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by