- 200 g country sausages
- 100 g spinach
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 200 g heavy cream
- 3 medium eggs
- zest from 1 lemon
- 100 g mozzarella, grated
- 250 g all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
Savory sausage muffins
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat oven over 180ο C (356* F) Set to Fan.
- Place a pan over high heat.
- On a chopping board, cut the sausages into small cubes and add them to the pan. Sauté for 1-2 minutes until golden.
- Add the spinach, chili flakes, thyme, salt and pepper. Mix for 2-3 minutes until the spinach wilts. Remove from heat and set it aside to cool over.
- Add the filling to a bowl. Add the heavy cream, eggs, lemon zest and mozzarella. Mix until homogenized.
- In another bowl, add the flour, baking powder and baking soda and mix. Transfer to the bowl with the filling and mix with a spoon.
- Pour the mixture into 12 muffin cups that you have greased with butter.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Set it aside to cool over and serve.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by