- 300 g potatoes, medium sized, peeled
- 4 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 50 g milk
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) mustard
- 2 tablespoon(s) parsley, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 zucchini, grated
- 140 g peas
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) chili flakes
- 50 g sun-dried tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 100 g feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped, to serve
Frittata with Feta Cheese and Herbs
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat the oven broiler to medium high.
- Bring a pot full of salted water to a boil.
- Add the potatoes and simmer for 12-15 minutes, until they soften.
- Drain, allow them to cool and cut in to small cubes.
- In a bowl, lightly whisk together the eggs, egg whites, milk, garlic, mustard, mixed soft herbs, salt and pepper.
- Add the cream cheese and whisk. Do not worry if there are a few small lumps in the mixture.
- When ready, set aside until needed.
- Place a 23-25 cm nonstick oven proof pan over medium heat.
- Add some olive oil and let it get hot.
- Add the potatoes and sauté for about 5 minutes, until golden on all sides.
- Add the zucchini, peas and chili flakes. Sauté for 2-3 more minutes.
- Add the egg mixture, sun dried tomatoes and feta. Stir to combine.
- Turn down heat to low and cook for 10-12 minutes.
- When it is almost ready, transfer pan to oven and bake for 5-8 minutes, until it becomes fluffy and golden.
- When ready, remove from oven and sprinkle with spring onions.
- Cut in to pieces and serve with a fresh green salad.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by