- 20 g butter
- 320 g kourou dough sheets
- 1 egg yolk, diluted with 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 spring onions
- 2 clove(s) of garlic
- 500 g spinach
- 1 tablespoon(s) mint
- 1 tablespoon(s) basil
- 300 g heavy cream 35%
- 200 g light strained yogurt
- 3 eggs, medium
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 200 g smoked pork "syglino"
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat the oven to 160ο C (320ο F) set to fan.
- Brush the butter into a 28 cm springform tart pan and spread the shortcrust pastry. Press well with your hands to help the dough stick to the pan. Leave the excess dough overhanging the pan.
- Cover with plastic wrap and spread legumes as pie weights. Fold the plastic wrap inwards and bake with the pie weights for 30 minutes. Remove the pie weights, brush with the egg wash, and bake for 5 more minutes.
- Increase the oven’s temperature to 170ο C (340ο F) set to fan.
- Place a frying pan over high heat and add the olive oil.
- Finely chop the spring onions, the garlic, and add them to the pan. Add the spinach and sauté for 4-5 minutes until wilted.
- Remove from the heat and add salt, pepper, the mint and the basil finely chopped, and mix.
- Add the spinach to the tart crust and spread it to cover its whole surface.
- In a bowl add the heavy cream, the yogurt, the eggs, salt, pepper, the nutmeg, the baking powder, and whisk well. Transfer to a jug and set aside.
- Cut the smoked pork into small cubes and scatter them over the spinach. Cut the overhanging dough with a serrated knife.
- Carefully transfer to the oven and add the egg mixture.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes.
- Let it cool and serve.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by