- 8 crepes
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, large
- 500 g spinach
- grated zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon mint, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon thyme, finely chopped
- 350 g kefalotyri (salty cheese), grated
- 200 g feta cheese
- 400 g heavy cream 20% fat
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat oven to 180* C (350* F) Fan.
- Place a nonstick pan over high heat and add 2-3 tablespoons olive oil.
- Finely chop the onion and add it to the pan. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the spinach and lemon zest. Sauté for 5-10 minute, until the spinach wilts.
- Remove from heat and add the thyme and mint.
- Spread the crepes onto a clean working surface.
- Divide the filling between the crepes by using a pair of tongs, so that all of the liquid is left behind in the pan.
- Crumble the feta with your hands into a bowl. Add the 300 g of kefalotyri.
- Mix with a fork and add 2 tablespoons of the mixture to each crepe.
- Roll crepes and transfer to a 25x35 cm ovenproof baking dish.
- Pour the heavy cream over the crepes and sprinkle with the remaining 50 g of kefalotyri.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes.
- When ready, remove from heat, allow them to cool for 15-20 minutes and serve.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by