- 1 onion
- 1 clove(s) of garlic
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) thyme
- 1 kilo spinach, frozen
- 200 g sweet trahana pasta
- 100 g water
- 200 g cream cheese
- 250 g feta cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon(s) chili flakes
- zest, of 1 lemon
- 1/4 bunch dill
- 1/4 bunch mint
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter, for the baking pan
- 2 tablespoon(s) wheat rusk, for the baking pan
- 200 g mixed cheeses
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat the oven to 180ο C (350ο F) set to fan.
- Place a frying pan over high heat and add 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Finely chop the onion, the garlic, and add them to the frying pan. Add the thyme and sauté for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the spinach and sauté for 5-6 minutes until it wilts.
- Add the trahana, water, salt, pepper, and mix for 3-4 minutes until the trahana softens.
- In a bowl add the cream cheese, the feta crumbled into pieces, eggs, chili flakes, lemon zest, the dill and the mint finely chopped, and mix with a spoon.
- Add the ingredients of the frying pan into the bowl with the cheese and mix.
- Butter a 32 cm ovenproof dish, sprinkle with the breadcrumbs, and transfer the mixture.
- Sprinkle with the cheese mix and bake for 50-60 minutes.
- Allow 20-30 minutes for it to cool and serve.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by