We would like to thank our member Georgia B for sharing this recipe with us.
For the dough:
- Combine the flour, salt and olive oil in a bowl. Gradually add the water while stirring with a spoon. When the mixture becomes too stiff to be able to mix with a spoon, knead with your hands until you create a nice dough.
- Cover bowl with a towel and set it aside to rest.
For the filling:
- Preheat the oven to 180* C (350* F) Fan.
- Finely chop the spinach, parsley, mint, dill and leeks. Season with a small amount of salt (since the feta you will add is salty) and pepper. Add the ground feta, lemon zest.
- Whisk the eggs together and add them. Add the olive oil and mix the filling to combine all of the ingredients.
- Cut the dough in half.
- Roll out the first half into a circle. Transfer to a round baking pan, letting the edges of the dough hang over the side of the pan.
- Add the filling and spread it evenly over the dough. Fold the overhanging dough over and brush with some olive oil.
- Roll out the second half into a circle and place it over the filling, tucking the edges into the pan. Score into 8-10 pieces.
- Brush with some olive oil and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake for 1 hour, until golden.