- 2 puff pastry sheets, 700g
- 500 g feta cheese
- 200 g kasseri cheese, grated
- 100 g gruyere cheese, grated
- 3 eggs, medium + 1 extra for spreading
- 50 g milk
- oregano, fresh, to serve
Cheese pie with puff pastry
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat oven over 190ο C (370* F) Set to Fan.
- Crumble the feta over a bowl.
- Add the kasseri, gruyere, lots of pepper, the eggs and milk. Mix with a wooden spoon.
- Line a 30x40 cm baking pan with parchment paper.
- Roll out the phyllo on the parchment paper.
- Pour in the filling mixture leaving 2 cm space near the edges. Brush the edges with the extra egg.
- Cover with the second phyllo and press the edges with a fork to seal them.
- Brush the egg on top of the second phyllo.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden.
- Serve with fresh oregano.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by