- 75 g gluten-free flour
- 1 tablespoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 220 ml milk
- 1 tablespoon(s) sunflower oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) homemade peanut butter
- 1 banana, thinly sliced
- 150 g strawberries
- honey, for serving
Gluten Free Crepes
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Gluten Free Diet
Excludes foods containing gluten, such as wheat, barley, rye and their by-products.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour and cinnamon.
- Add the egg and milk. Whisk briskly until the mixture softens.
- Place a 22 cm nonstick pan over medium heat and add some of the oil.
- As soon as it starts to burn, wipe down pan with a paper towel so that most of the oil is removed.
- When the pan gets hot, add a small amount of the mixture to the pan using a ladle.
- Place it in the center of the pan and start to move the pan in circular motions so that it covers the surface of the pan.
- Cook for 2 minutes and as soon as it turns golden on the bottom, flip over and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Spread some peanut butter over the crepes. Fold them over, top with strawberries and bananas, drizzle with honey and serve.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*The nutritional chart and the symbols refer to the basic recipe and not to the serving suggestions.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by