- 150 g whole-wheat flour
- 100 g oat flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon, powder
- 1 egg
- 50 g coconut oil
- 60 g honey
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1 banana, medium
- 80 g carrot, grated
- 80 g apple, grated and drained
- 50 g chocolate couverture, drops, optional
Oat carrot cookies
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat oven to 180* C (350* F) Fan.
- In a large bowl, combine the whole wheat flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon.
- In another bowl, whisk together the egg, coconut oil, honey and vanilla extract.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture and mix with a spatula.
- Mash the banana in a bowl with a fork. Add to the bowl along with the grated carrot and grated apple. Mix until all of the ingredients are completely combined.
- Shape mixture into 2 cm balls and transfer to a baking pan lined with parchment paper, placing them one next to the other.
- Gently press down on them with a fork and add chocolate drops (optional).
- Bake for 13-15 minutes.
- When ready, remove from oven and allow to cool on a wire rack.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by