- 1300 g pumpkin, peel and seeds removed
- lemon juice, of 2 lemons
- 600 g water
- 800 g granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) glucose
- 3 stick(s) cinnamon
- 4 star anises
- 4-5 cloves
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
Pumpkin spoon sweet
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Diet based on vegetables, legumes and green leaves. It excludes foods such as meat, fish, mollusks, dairy products, eggs, honey and their by-products.
Gluten Free Diet
Excludes foods containing gluten, such as wheat, barley, rye and their by-products.
Dairy Free Diet
Excludes foods such as milk, yoghurt, cheese and their by-products.
Egg Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to this food.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Peel the pumpkin, remove its seeds, and cut it into 2 cm small cubes.
- Put the pumpkin into a pot και add boiling water along with the juice of 1 lemon. Transfer over low heat and let it boil for 5 minutes. Drain and allow 5-10 minutes for it to lose its moisture. If you want the pumpkin to keep its shape at the end and remain crunchy, follow the same process for another 2-3 times.
- In a pot add the pumpkin, the water, the sugar, the glucose, and stir.
- Transfer over medium heat and add the cinnamon, the star anise, the cloves, and boil for 50-60 minutes until the syrup thickens.
- Remove from the heat, add the vanilla extract, the juice of 1 lemon, and lightly stir.
- Serve with yogurt.
Store in a sterilized, airtight jar and keep it in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. Refrigerate after opening.
Nutrition information per 100 gr.
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*The nutritional chart and the symbols refer to the basic recipe and not to the serving suggestions.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by