- 180 g butter
- 250 g chocolate couverture
- 40 g cocoa powder
- 4 eggs
- 1 dulce de leche
- 300 g granulated sugar
- 200 g all-purpose flour
- 100 g walnuts
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Prepare the dulce de leche.
- Preheat oven to 170* C 330* F) Fan.
- Put the cubes of butter and coarsely chopped chocolate in a thick glass bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 2 minutes at 600 watts. Remove and stir to combine. Heat a little longer if necessary.
- In a separate bowl, add the eggs and sugar and beat with a hand whisk.
- Add the chocolate-butter mixture and whisk until smooth.
- Add the cocoa powder, flour and crushed walnuts. Fold with a spatula to combine.
- Line a 20x30 cm baking pan with parchment paper. Grease with butter and dust with cocoa powder.
- Pour in ½ of the mixture. Spread into pan and smooth top with a spatula.
- Add ½ of the dulce de leche, dropping spoonfuls of it over the mixture.
- Cover with the rest of the brownie mixture.
- Spread in pan and add spoonfuls of the remaining dulce de leche. Press into mixture but not completely.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- When ready, remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- Cut into pieces and serve.
Nutrition information per 100 gr.
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by