- 150 g tea biscuits, whole wheat
- 100 g butter, melted
- 10 g gelatin sheets
- 1 avocado(s), medium
- 300 g cream cheese
- 350 g dairy-free heavy cream
- 200 g granulated sugar
- lime juice, of 2 limes
- lime zest, of 2 limes
Avocado and lime cheesecake
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- In a food processor, beat the digestive cookies until finely ground. Add the butter and beat until the mixture looks like wet sand.
- Transfer mixture to a 20 cm spring form pan and press down on it with the bottom of a glass to make it compact and level. Refrigerate for 10-15 minutes until firm.
- Soak the gelatin sheets in cold water.
- In a food processor, beat the avocado, cream cheese, 200 g heavy cream, sugar, lime juice and lime zest until completely combined.
- In the meantime, place 150 g heavy cream in a saucepan over medium heat and bring to a boil.
- Drain the gelatin sheets by wringing them with your hands and add to the saucepan. Whisk until the gelatin has completely dissolved.
- Add the mixture to the food processor with the cream cheese mixture and beat until completely incorporated.
- Transfer mixture to spring form pan and refrigerate for at least 3 hours until it thickens.
- When ready, remove from refrigerator and carefully remove from spring form pan.
- Beat the vegetable heavy cream until it becomes whipped cream. Transfer to a pastry bag fitted with a tip and decorate cheesecake.
- Sprinkle with lime zest and serve.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by