An all-time favorite! A nice blending of crunchy, soft and creamy textures each adding its own flavor. Whether you eat it warm or cold.. it’s always delicious!
- Wash, peel and remove the seeds and cores from the fruit. Cut them into 1 cm cubes.
- Place them in a large bowl and add all of the remaining ingredients for the filling. Toss to combine.
- Spread mixture in a 40x30 cm pyrex or baking dish.
- Preheat oven to 180* C (350* F) Fan.
- In a bowl, add all of the ingredients for the crumble, apart from the butter. Mix with a spoon.
- Add the butter and pinch mixture together with your hands until you get coarse crumbs.
- Spread mixture over fruit in baking dish.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, until the fruit soften and the crumble becomes golden brown and crunchy.