- 4 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon(s) granulated sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 400 g ground coconut
- 100 g white chocolate couverture, melted
- wedding candy, multicolored, chocolate, to serve
- dulce de leche, to serve
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat the oven to 150o C (300o F) set to fan.
- Lightly butter two 6-cup muffin pans and set them aside.
- In a large bowl and with a hand whisk, lightly beat the egg whites with the sugar and the salt.
- Add the shredded coconut in batches. The more coconut you add, the thicker your mixture will become and so, you may have to wear gloves in order to keep mixing with your hands.
- Add 2 tablespoons of the mixture into each cup. Press the center of the mixture with your hands so to create a small indentation.
- Bake them for 25-30 minutes until the nests are golden.
- Remove the muffin pans from the oven and set them onto a rack to cool for 20 minutes.
- Carefully remove the nests from the muffin cups and fill them with the white chocolate couverture.
- Add the multicolor chocolate dragées at the center of each nest and serve with dulce de leche.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by