- In a mixer’s bowl, add the cream cheese, icing sugar, vanilla extract and strawberries.
- Beat until the strawberries break up and all of the ingredients are completely combined.
- Add the heavy cream and beat for 3-4 minutes until the cream thickens. Do not beat any longer or else it will split.
- Refrigerate until needed.
- Dip the lady fingers sugar side down into the orange juice one at a time.
- Spread on the bottom of a 22x32 cm baking pan.
- Cover with 1/3 of the cream and spread over the lady fingers with a spoon.
- Follow the same process with the remaining 16 lady fingers and the rest of the cream.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours, until the dessert chills and the cream thickens.
- Serve with extra strawberries, mint leaves and icing sugar.
Rate this recipe
You need to login