- 200 g hard halva (any flavor)
- 100 g milk 3,5% fat (or soy milk), chilled
- 330 g heavy cream 35% fat (or vegetable heavy cream), chilled
- 3 tablespoons icing sugar
- 4 g gelatin (2 small sheets)
- 100 g cookies, your choice
- 50 g almonds, blanched
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- In a bowl, add the gelatin and chilled milk.
- Do not stir. Let it soak for about 10 minutes, until it softens and expands or “rises”.
- Beat the cookies and almonds in a food processor to coarsely chop. You can also do this by hand.
- Place some of the almond-cookie mixture on the bottom of each serving glass.
- Beat the chilled heavy cream in a mixer until fluffy.
- Add the icing sugar and beat until it turns whipped cream.
- If you are using vegetable heavy cream, do not add any sugar since it already contains sugar.
- When the gelatin is ready, heat in a microwave for 30 seconds.
- Transfer to a blender and beat along with the halvah.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl and add 1-2 tablespoons of the whipped cream.
- Mix well to combine. This will soften the mixture.
- Add this mixture to the rest of the whipped cream and mix very gently, just to combine.
- Add the halvah mousse over the almond-cookie mixture in the serving glasses.
- Refrigerate until completely chilled.
- Serve with your choice of marmalade, lemon zest, orange zest or ground cinnamon over the top.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by