- 100 g chocolate couverture
- 150 g all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 150 g orange juice
- orange zest
- 150 g tahini
- 150 g icing sugar
- 100 g chocolate couverture, chips
- 50 g brandy
- cocoa powder, for brushing
- sunflower oil, for sprinkling
Vegan Chocolate and Tahini Brownies
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Diet based on vegetables, legumes and green leaves. It excludes foods such as meat, fish, mollusks, dairy products, eggs, honey and their by-products.
Dairy Free Diet
Excludes foods such as milk, yoghurt, cheese and their by-products.
Egg Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to this food.
Nuts Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to nuts.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat oven to 180* (350*F) Fan.
- Fill a pot halfway with water and bring to a boil.
- Melt the dark chocolate couverture in a bain marie. This is easily done when you put the chocolate in a metal bowl and place it above the pot with the water. Make sure to lower the heat, so that the water is simmering. Mix the chocolate with a spatula until it melts.
- Add the tahini, cognac and orange juice, and mix to combine.
- In the meantime, in a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, grated zest, and icing sugar. Mix well with a spatula and add the mixture with the chocolate.
- Line a 25x30 cm baking pan with parchment paper. Brush with some sunflower oil and dust with cocoa, so that the brownies don’t stick to the pan.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and bake for 20 minutes.
To make the perfect brownie DO NOT bake longer than necessary!!!
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by