- In a mixer’s bowl, add the chilled heavy cream and beat with the whisk attachment for 2-3minutes on medium speed, until it thickens.
- The whipped cream will start to thicken and will gradually reach the texture of yogurt.
- Stop the mixer and try the whipped cream to make sure it has thickened sufficiently.
- Warning! Do not beat it any longer or else it will split.
- Transfer to a bowl.
- In the mixer’s bowl add the mascarpone and sweetened condensed milk.
- Beat with the whisk attachment for quite some time until completely combined and becomes a little fluffy.
- Add the whipped cream and gently fold with a spatula so that none of the volume is lost.
- Our ice cream mixture is ready!
- Line a 25x35 cm baking pan with plastic wrap.
- Add the cookies, good side up, placing them close together but leaving a small space between them.
- Spread the ice cream mixture over them and add more graham cookies.
- Cover with another layer of cookies, good side up.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in the freezer for 4-6 hours to freeze.
- When ready, cut into pieces, separating between the cookies, with a sharp knife.
- To serve, dip the side of each ice cream sandwich in the melted chocolate and then into the confetti sprinkles.
- Place in freezer again, until the chocolate freezes.
Rate this recipe
You need to login