- 150 g pistachios
- 150 g almonds
- 150 g hazelnuts
- 150 g walnuts
- 250 g honey
- 120 g icing sugar
- 100 g chocolate couverture
- 150 g candied citrus peel
- 100 g figs, dried
- 100 g all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cloves
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) nutmeg, ground
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Dairy Free Diet
Excludes foods such as milk, yoghurt, cheese and their by-products.
Egg Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to this food.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat the oven to 170ο C (340ο F) set to fan.
- In a baking pan add the pistachios, the almonds, the hazelnuts, and the walnuts.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and lower the temperature to 130ο C (270ο F) set to fan.
- Place a pot over medium-low heat and add the honey, the icing sugar, and stir with a silicone spatula until it comes to a boil. Remove from the heat, add the chocolate into small pieces, and stir with the spatula until the ingredients are homogenized.
- Add the candied citrus peel and the figs finely chopped, and mix.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl and add the flour, the nuts, the ginger, the cloves, the cinnamon, the nutmeg, and mix.
- Transfer to a 20 cm baking pan lined with parchments paper and bake for 30 minutes.
- Let it cool and serve.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by