- 30 g walnuts, ground
- 100 g Turkish delight, cut into 4-5 mm cubes
- 2 sheets of phyllo dough
- 2 tablespoons milk, fat-free
- 60 g dark chocolate couverture, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon icing sugar, for dusting
- 8 tablespoons yogurt 2% fat, for serving (preferably Greek yogurt)
Walnut Chocolate and Turkish Delight Wafer Rolls
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
A great way to use any leftover Turkish delight or chocolates…which make an amazingly delicious combination!!
- Preheat oven to 200* C (390* F) Fan.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Mix the walnuts, Turkish delight and chocolate in a bowl and set aside.
- Cut each sheet of phyllo dough into 4 equal parts. Brush with some milk.
- Add 1/8 of the filling along the length of the phyllo, leaving 3 cm empty on each side.
- Roll the phyllo over the filling and carefully twist the two ends to seal and create a rolled wafer.
- Repeat the same process with the remaining phyllo sheets and filling, making 8 rolled wafers total.
- Transfer to baking pan and drizzle with some olive oil.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, until golden and crunchy.
- Dust with icing sugar and serve with yogurt.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by