- 200 g hazelnuts
- 100 g granulated sugar
- 25 g sunflower oil
- 100 g milk chocolate couverture
Chocolate hazelnut spread
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Gluten Free Diet
Excludes foods containing gluten, such as wheat, barley, rye and their by-products.
Egg Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to this food.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat the oven to τον 160ο C (320ο F) set to fan.
- Add the hazelnuts into a baking pan and put it in the oven for 4-5 minutes, until they get hot.
- Place a frying pan over medium heat.
- Add ¼ of the sugar and let it melt. As soon as it melts, add another ¼ of the sugar to lower the temperature and prevent the caramel from burning.
- Follow the same process for the remaining sugar until all of it melts and gets a golden caramel color. If you feel that you cannot control the temperature, then remove from the heat regularly.
- Add the warm hazelnuts and mix with a silicone spatula. Transfer to parchment paper and set aside to cool well. Be careful to not touch the mixture because it will be very hot!
- Transfer the caramelized hazelnuts and the sunflower oil to a blender, and process them very well for 4-5 minutes, until you get a praline paste. At this point, you will have the classic hazelnut praline.
- Add the milk chocolate couverture and beat well until the ingredients are homogenized. At this point, you have a chocolate hazelnut spread.
Nutrition information per 100 gr.
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by