- 200 g dark chocolate couverture, finely chopped
- 100 g white chocolate couverture, finely chopped
- 12 lollipops, cane-shaped
- 20-30 g various candies, for decoration
- 6 lollipop skewers
Egg Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to this food.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Melt the chocolates in a bain-marie* or in the microwave (800 watts for 1,5 minutes in a bowl covered with plastic wrap).
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Form hearts placing two cane lollipops one facing the other and fill them with melted chocolate.
- Sprinkle with candy and insert skewers in the base so that you can hold them.
- Allow approximately half an hour for the chocolate to cool.
- Remove from parchment paper and serve.
* In a pot with simmering water, place a clean and dry bowl, otherwise the chocolate will split (Careful: the bowl must not be in touch with the water). Add the chocolate in small pieces and mix with a rubber spatula until it melts.
Don’t worry because any imperfections in the chocolate texture will be covered by the candies.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by