- 300 g chocolate couverture, tempered
- 100 g wedding candy, multicolored
- edible flowers, multicolored
- gold food color mist
- 50 g white chocolate couverture
Chocolate Easter egg
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Egg Free Diet
It is usually followed when someone is allergic to this food.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Take the special egg mold and divide it in half.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of the chocolate into each mold and spread with a pastry brush. Let it stabilize for 10 minutes at room temperature. Follow the same process one more time.
- In a baking pan lined with parchment paper, add 1 tablespoon of the chocolate. Lightly beat the baking pan so that the chocolate spreads and the base is formed. Refrigerate to stabilize.
- Put a baking pan in the oven to get very hot.
- Take the chocolate eggs out of the molds and set them onto the hot baking pan.
- Put the multicolor dragées inside and close so that there is a filled chocolate egg.
- Spread a little chocolate at the center of the base and set the chocolate egg onto it. Allow 2-3 minutes for it to stabilize.
- Spray with the edible gold spray and let it dry.
- Transfer the white chocolate into a pastry bag and make sure it is lukewarm.
- On the one side of the egg, draw several patterns with the white chocolate.
- Decorate with the sugar flowers and serve.
Nutrition information per 100 gr.
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by