- 20 g butter
- 20 g granulated sugar
- 120 g water
- 30 g cocoa powder
- 30 g milk chocolate couverture, finely chopped
- 6 egg whites
- pinch of salt
- 70 g icing sugar
- 20 g corn starch
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg yolk
Milk chocolate soufflé
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Gluten Free Diet
Excludes foods containing gluten, such as wheat, barley, rye and their by-products.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- Preheat oven to 180* C (350* F) Fan.
- Grease 6 individual 9 cm ramekins with butter and coat with granulated sugar. Set aside until needed.
- In a bowl, add the water, cocoa powder and milk chocolate couverture. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 1-1 ½ minutes at 800 Watts.
- Remove from microwave and whisk until completely combined. Set it aside to cool.
- In a mixer’s bowl, add the egg whites, salt and icing sugar.
- Beat for 3-4 minutes until you create a meringue.
- To the cool chocolate mixture add the corn starch, vanilla extract and egg yolk. Whisk until completely incorporated.
- Add 1/3 of the meringue to the chocolate mixture and whisk.
- Add the remaining meringue and gently fold with a spatula so that the volume isn’t lost.
- Transfer to a measuring jug and fill the ramekins.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- When ready, remove from oven and serve with melted couverture and whipped cream.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by