Trifle with Easter cookies
Diet based on cereals, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables, fruits and other animal foods such as honey and eggs. Excludes meat, fish, mollusks.
Αdd to my “Recipe Book”
Need to login
- With your hands, break the chocolate couverture into pieces and add them into a bowl.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and microwave it for 2-3 minutes at 800 Watt until the chocolate melts.
- In a mixer’s bowl add the icing sugar, the ice-cold heavy cream, and beat with the whisk attachment at medium-high speed, for 2 minutes, until there is a firm whipped cream.
- Remove the bowl from the mixer and add the melted chocolate.
- Mix quickly with a silicone spatula, before the chocolate is cool, until the ingredients are homogenized and you have a mousse.
- Crumble the Easter cookies with your hands and divide half of them among 2 glasses.
- Spread the mousse, the berries, and the whipped cream into layers and then, sprinkle with the remaining cookies.
Nutrition information per portion
Shows how much energy food releases to our bodies. Daily caloric intake depends mainly on the person’s weight, sex and physical activity level. An average individual needs about 2000 kcal / day.
Are essential to give energy to the body while helping to maintain the body temperature. They are divided into saturated "bad" fats and unsaturated "good" fats.
Known as "bad" fats are mainly found in animal foods. It is important to check and control on a daily basis the amount you consume.
The main source of energy for the body. Great sources are the bread, cereals and pasta. Use complex carbohydrates as they make you feel satiated while they have higher nutritional value.
Try to consume sugars from raw foods and limit processed sugar. It is important to check the labels of the products you buy so you can calculate how much you consume daily.
It is necessary for the muscle growth and helps the cells to function well. You can find it in meat, fish, dairy, eggs, pulses, nuts and seeds.
They are mainly found in plant foods and they can help regulate a good bowel movement while maintaining a balanced weight. Aim for at least 25 grams of fiber daily.
A small amount of salt daily is necessary for the body. Be careful though not to overdo it and not to exceed 6 grams of salt daily
*Based on an adult’s daily reference intake of 2000 kcal.
*To calculate nutritional table data, we use software by